Printfriendly

Studio Musings...

Hello! Slowly but surely I'm getting back into the studio after a well-needed break. I've been getting back to the basics and designing quite a bit with my large gauge looms and chunky yarns. I'm trying to work through my stash as I have quite a bit accumulated after the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.


It always feels good to get my looms out and just start knitting after a short hiatus.


I've been working out a Cat Themed Balaclava with a decreased crown. I'm pretty happy with the results and just need to tweak a few rows here and there for the final pattern.

I've also been working on a new Fair Isle Hat Design which will hopefully be coming out next month. The Molly Hat is a beautiful, warm toque with pastel tones and fun braids. I loved knitting this hat and hope you enjoy the pattern as much as I did.


I hope everyone is continuing to enjoy their summer. Please share with me, in the comments below, any pattern ideas that you would like to see in the future. It's always great to hear your ideas and suggestions. Also, feel free to share what you're working on too. Have a great day and happy looming!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.