Printfriendly

Fall Home Tour 2019

Hello readers!  Fall is my favorite time of the year for decorating. I usually decorate at the end of August and keep everything out until Black Friday. I don't tend to put too much Halloween out, just a couple of touches, here and there. I like to incorporate things that I love in my decorating to give my home a personal touch. You'll find a lot of yarn balls, knitting books, and gardening touches throughout my home at all times of the year.

I hope you enjoy this tour of my home!



I loom knit a simple table runner using a 3/8" peg spacing loom and five different worsted fall yarn colors. The yarn is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes. To finish it, I crochet a simple border around the edges. Try making one for your home, it's a great stash buster.













I love dollar store touches like the burlap leaves above, signs and witches hats! They are no guilt finds.






Black and white buffalo plaid is really trendy right now and gives a nice pop amongst all the fall colors.










I used a lot of Cotton, birdseed and naturals this year in my decorating. It will be easy to incorporate these things throughout the year after the fall season is over.








I love these adorable owls staring back at me while I do the dishes!




















No comments

Powered by Blogger.