What football lover wouldn't want this cute headband? We all know how cold it is at the local or professional game so it also serves a practical purpose of keeping your head warm. This extra wide headband would make a great gift or stocking stuffer too for this holiday season. It knits up quick and is an easy beginner pattern. I hope you enjoy this new Football Themed Free Loom Knitting Pattern!
#freeloomknittingpatterns #loomknitfootballthemedheadband #loomknitheadbandpattern #loomknitting #headbands #knitheadbands #footballheadband #headbandpattern
|FREE LOOM KNIT FOOTBALL HEADBAND PATTERN|
|LOOM KNIT HEADBAND PATTERN, FREE FROM THIS MOMENT IS GOOD BLOG!|
LOOM KNIT FOOTBALL HEADBAND
- Any loom that fits your head snug (green KK loom used in sample)
- Knitting tool
- Crochet hook
- Measuring tape
- Yarn: Any type, brown colored yarn, 2 strands (4) weight or 1 strand Bulky weight (Mill ends used in sample. Any type white yarn for laces.
- Chain cast on all pegs; join to work in the round
- Row 1: ewk
- Row 2: purl
- Rows 3-: repeat rows 1 and 2 until headband measures 3".
- Chain one bind off.
- Top stitch laces onto headband-refer to picture. Side lines were double stitched and then yarn was woven in and out to give it a twisted look.
HAPPY LOOM KNITTING!
copyright, 2014, thismomentisgood, Nicole F. Cox, all rights reserved. Please link to this blog, do not copy and paste content.