This cute sleeve could also be used as a credit card wallet!
I'm hoping to get a new iphone this year...mine is a few years old and hasn't handled all the new updates too well. Of course, I'll want something to protect the new, shiny surface from scratches so I decided to work on an iphone sleeve pattern now, before I got the phone. I used the diamond Brocade stitch so it wouldn't be too plain and added a simple crochet stitch around the edge. It's a perfect fit for the iphone and I will probably use it as a credit card sleeve also on days when I don't want to carry around my heavy wallet.
Colors can easily be changed, just use a 4 ply yarn. I hope you enjoy the pattern!
#freeloomknittingpatterns #loomknitiphonesleeve #loomknitiphonecase #loomknitwallet #loomknittingpatterns #loomknitcrafts #loomknitgiftpatterns #loomknittingpatterns
Loom Knitting Tool
Blue Knifty Knitter Loom
Lion Brand Yarn (4); Color: Beige
Vanna's Choice (4); Color: Cranberry
Note: Always repeat from * to * until you get to remaining pegs on each row. Some rows will not repeat.
- Cast on 19 pegs with 2 strands of Beige Yarn. Work from Left to Right.
- Rows 1 & 3: skip1, knit.
- Row 2: skip 1, purl all.
- Row 4: skip 1, k4, *p1, k7*, p1, k4
- Row 5: skip 1, k3, *p1, k1, p1, k5*, p1, k1, p1, k3.
- Row 6: skip 1, k2, *p1, k3*, p1, k2.
- Row 7: skip 1, k1, *p1, k5, p1, k1*.
- Row 8: skip 1, *p1, k7*, p1.
- Row 9: skip 1, k1, * p1, k5, p1, k1*.
- Row 10: skip 1, k2, *p1, k3,*p1, k2.
- Row 11: skip 1, k3, *p1, k1, p1, k5*, p1, k1, p1, k3.
- Row 12: skip 1, k4, YO, k2tog, p1, k5, YO, k2tog, k4.
- Rows 13-19: Repeat rows 5-11.
- Rows 20-67: Repeat rows 4-11.
- Rows 68 & 70: knit
- Rows 69: purl
- Bind off loom after measuring...Sleeve should be 10" in length.
- Weave in all ends.
- Block sleeve.
ASSEMBLE: Fold up bottom 3-3/4". Mattress Stitch up sides of sleeve. Fold over top piece leaving 1/2" at bottom. Line up buttons with holes and sew buttons on.
OPTIONAL: Sample shows a single crochet stitch along top sides of sleeve.
THANK YOU FOR READING! HAPPY LOOMING!
2014, Copyright, thismomentisgood.blogspot.com, Nicole F. Cox, all rights reserved. These are test patterns and are for personal use only. Knit at your own risk. Do Not print or copy these patterns. Links to these patterns are fine but do not copy and paste them on other websites.