Printfriendly

Amazing Loom Knits by Nicole F. Cox



Hello!  I'm happy to announce that my 2nd book, Amazing Loom Knits by Nicole F. Cox is scheduled for release on August 1, 2019. It has 31 new, never published, loom knitting patterns. This book is a follow-up to Round Loom Knitting in 10 Easy Lessons. Order the book here:  https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Loom-Knits-colorwork-stitches/dp/0811737977/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Amazing+Loom+Knits&qid=1563321566&s=books&sr=1-1

My goal was to build upon the 1st book and hopefully show the loom knitter that almost anything can be accomplished on the loom. Although there are beginner patterns within this book, it's heavier on intermediate skills as I feel we have enough beginner books but very few intermediate to advanced pattern books. Don't worry, all of the projects are accessories so you don't have to feel intimidated by a large project.

I want to stress that this is a pattern book, not a "how to loom knit" book, even though the marketing may look that way. There are instructions for all of the skills but I recommend reading the first book before attempting the patterns in this book if you are new to loom knitting.

A lot of time, dedication and love went into the writing of this book but mistakes in the printing and editing can and will happen despite our best efforts. A pattern correction page will be at the same location as for the first book and you can find it here:  https://www.thismomentisgood.com/content/pattern-corrections. I appreciate you contacting me through this site if you find any errors in printing and we will add it to our page.

I hope you share in my excitement (another loom knitting book!!!). Thank you so much for your support of my patterns, books, and this blog, now over 2 million visits! Our loom knitting community is growing and I appreciate your support more than you know. 
I've included project previews below for this book in this post. I hope you are as excited about these projects as I am. Have a great day!-Nicole


PS: I'm sorry that I've been a little absent lately. I was a bit tired out from my latest projects and needed a little rest in my garden which I'll be vlogging about here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJui-I6uA2oMVD5jT_xj2g?view_as=subscriber . Gardening is another one of my passions!

Some of the projects you will find in this book...





You can find a preview of the book and patterns here:  Amazing Loom Knits

No comments

Powered by Blogger.