This pattern is for a men's ribbed beanie cap. It is thinner than a ski cap, so it's perfect for fall and early spring!
|#freeloomknittingpatterns #loomknitmensbeanie #loomknithatpattern #mensloomknithat #loomknittingpatterns #freeknittingpatterns #mensbeanie #mensribbedbeanie|
LOOM KNIT MEN'S RIBBED BEANIE
- Large gauge loom (41 peg)- Yellow KK loom used in sample
- Knitting tool
- Crochet hook
- Yarn: MC: Any 5-ply yarn is acceptable for this pattern. Patons Shetland Chunky (5); Color: Deep Moss, used in sample
- Tape Measure
Pattern Notes: The large loom used in this pattern will seem too big when first starting this pattern. Don't worry, ribbing shrinks as it is knit! This hat will be a normal men's size when finished. You may work clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Chain cast on all pegs with one strand of MC, join to work in the round.
- Row 1: *k1, p1, repeat from * until last peg, k1.
- Repeat row 1 until knitting measures 8 inches.
- Bind off using gather method.
I hope you enjoyed this pattern! Happy Loom Knitting!
2014, copyright, thismomentisgood.blogspot.com, Nicole F. Cox, all rights reserved. Do not copy and paste this post, links are acceptable.